Responsibility with regards to a customer
- Listen to the voices of customers at all times, act and judge from the customer’s perspective.
- Fulfill the demands of a customer by providing the best products and services to customers.
- Do not engage in any unjust acts that may cause disadvantage to customers.
- Protect the safety and information of the customers and comply with the acts and regulations with regards to customer protection.
Fair relationship with business partners and competitors
- Pursue joint development through fair transactions at a mutually equal position with business partners.
- Do not force unjust act or influence by using the superior position.
- Respect competitors and establish a sound market order through fair and good-willed competition.
- Respect the fair trade order and comply with the acts related to fair trade.
Promise with regards to the executives and employees
- Acknowledge the dignity and value of individuals based on trust on executives and employees, evaluate fairly and compensate rightfully.
- Provide opportunities fairly for reinforcing competence to executives and employees and do not discriminate based on gender, academic background, region of origin and others.
- Protect the privacy of an individual and create a mature organization culture based on mutual trust.
- Establish smooth communication and organization culture with mutual trust to execute passionate and creative work.
Basic ethics of executives and employees
- Have pride and self-respect as a member of Hankuk Paper and execute duties honestly and sincerely.
- Comply with the acts and regulations and do not engage in acts that violate conscience.
- Execute the given duties sincerely and do not engage in acts that go against the profit of interested parties such as shareholders and customers.
- Distinguish private and public life and do not pursue personal gains by using one’s work and position.
Responsibility with regards to society
- Comply with the acts as a member of a country and a society and contribute to national and social development through continuous social contribution activities.
- Consider the environment protection of the relevant country and region with priority and activate fulfill environment-friendly management activities.
- Execute work by considering the safety of the society and strictly comply with the safety rules.
Duty of good faith with regards to shareholders and investors
- Protect the rights of shareholders and investors and respect the just demand and proposal.
- Endeavor to protect the profit of shareholders and investors through rational and efficient management activities.
- Prepare and report the corporate information such as accounting materials in accordance with the standard of the relevant country.
- Provide accurate information to shareholders and investors and establish relationship based on mutual trust.